Friday, May 15, 2009

Thursday, May 14th... my victory

For the last four years I have lived for one goal... to bring down that behemoth known as Google. Yesterday, Thursday May 14th, I acheived that goal for roughly an hour. Nothing is so sweet as the sweet smell of victory, and nothing adds to that sweetness knowing that I, Dru Dylan Johnston, brought down Google.

In this blog I plan to explain to all of you in detail my masterplan how I took down that behemoth known as google, as well as my several failed attempts. I will not lie to you that there were times when I felt I was Wile E. Coyote and Google was my infernal Road Runner... always three steps ahead of me... never catching my bait.

My battle with Google has been epic... we have been nemeses for what seems four life times. On par with Superman and Lex Luthor, Jean Valjean and Javert, Ren and Reverend Shaw, the battle between Dru D. Johnston and the beast known as Google will live for ever. And this graph will be seared into the brains of children all across the country:


KNOW THAT YESTERDAY WAS V-DAY! And I can measure my success simply by looking at the angered masses under the clutch of Google! THIS TWEET SHOWS I WAS VICTORIOUS:

#googlefail was a big problem yesterday. I hope it doesn't happen very often in the future or we will need to take our business elsewhere.

-aleeahmc

THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE HAS BEEN OVERCOME!

1 comment:

  1. dru, it wasn't google, it was yahoo... i cant tell you how or why.

    ReplyDelete