Friday, May 15, 2009

How it began, why Google became my nemesis

Every hero has a genesis story. Batman's parents were killed and he vowed to clean up the city of the same crime that destroyed his family. Spiderman's uncle was killed and he vowed to use his power for good. Captain America became a super soldier because he wanted to protect the country he loved... and his elders were probably killed at some point... I'm not sure.

This story is no different. Google killed my parents. So I vowed to seek vengeance on the search engine that tore my family apart. How did that happen? The details are shady... all I know is that I found this note at the crime scene (i.e. our computer room):



I vowed there and then that I would take down Google... if just for a single hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment